Speedway Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, Black
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Black
- This water temperature gauge features bold white graphics on black face making it very easy to read
- The full sweep dial enhances definition for more precise readings
- Mechanical design with 72" long capillary tube works well for most automotive installations
- Backlit face ensures visibility at night
- 1/2" NPT adapter for installation is included - 3/8" NPT adapter is available separately as part number 1822370
These water temp gauges feature bold white graphics on black face, 260° sweep dials with white pointers. They also have a stainless steel raised bezel and a 12 volt light ring to provide excellent night-time visibility.
- Stainless steel bezel
- Backlit black face
- Temp. Range: 100º-260º range
- Black lettering color
- 72" Capillary tube length
- Replacement light socket assembly available # 910-65071
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.