Speedway Louvered Style Chrome Air Cleaner, 2-5/8 Inch
Universal Fit, Fully Enclosed Housing Style, Single 1-Barrel/2-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Chrome
- This louvered air cleaner is just the ticket for you tri-power setup
- Premium chrome plated steel construction
- Fits 2-5/8" neck carburetors such as Holley 94, Stromberg 97, Speedway 9 Super 7, Demon 98 and Rochester 2 barrels
- Fully enclosed housing style extends filter life
- 4" x 2" paper element is included and replaceable with both paper and reusable replacement elements available
Just the ticket for that tri-power setup! Chrome plated steel housing with 4" x 2" replaceable paper element. Fits Holley 94, Stromberg 97, Speedway 9 Super 7, Demon 98 and Rochester 2 barrels (all with 2-5/8" neck).
Retained with a #36 hose clamp.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.