For decades, automotive enthusiasts have experienced and enjoyed the superior craftsmanship, design and safety features of Lokar Automatic Transmission Shifters. When Lokar builds a shifter, safety is the first and foremost consideration. Lokar Shifters are designed to prevent accidental shifting from the Park position into Reverse, Drive, and Low gears with their exclusive Safety Lock-Out feature. When adjusted properly, the Safety Lock-Out is virtually undetectable.
Lokar prides itself in the design and versatile mounting capabilities of their Floor Mount shifters. As its name implies, the shifter mounts to the floor on the transmission tunnel using their exclusive mounting brackets. With Lokar's exclusive and innovative main plate and side brackets, these shifters can be mounted in a number of positions front to rear, allowing the use of an existing floor opening.
Lokar's Muscle Car Shifters are available with three different arm lenths/offsets, which is especially helpful when mounting through existing consoles or around factory bench seats.
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Lokar Inc. for Speedway Motors
- Available for GM automatic transmissions
- Floor mount design
- 6” straight chrome lever
- Custom muscle car knobs available in Black, White, and Brite (tumble polished) finish
- Engagement design looks and feels like factory muscle car GM shifters
- Operates with solid adjustable linkage utilizing high quality rod ends
- Includes neutral safety switch
- Positive lock-out in Park and Neutral
- Gold iridited main plate and brackets
- All hardware included
Previously Lokar Part Number MCS6200RFB.
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||FM200RFQB|
|Shifter Arm Length||6"|
|Shifter Mount Style||Floor Mount|
|Number of Bends||No Bends|
|Shifter Knob Style||Plain Ball|
|Shifter Knob Color||Black|
|Neutral Safety Switch Included||Yes|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|
|Notes||Arm length measured from base of nut to top of knob.|
|Accomodates Stock Knob||No|
|Backup Light Switch Included||No|
|Factory Console Mount||No|
|Shifter Style||Linkage operated|