Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, 2004R, Black
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 6" Shifter Arm Length, No Bends Number of Bends
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For decades, automotive enthusiasts have experienced and enjoyed the superior craftsmanship, design and safety features of Lokar Automatic Transmission Shifters. When Lokar builds a shifter, safety is the first and foremost consideration. Lokar Shifters are designed to prevent accidental shifting from the Park position into Reverse, Drive, and Low gears with their exclusive Safety Lock-Out feature. When adjusted properly, the Safety Lock-Out is virtually undetectable.
Lokar prides itself in the design and versatile mounting capabilities of their Floor Mount shifters. As its name implies, the shifter mounts to the floor on the transmission tunnel using their exclusive mounting brackets. With Lokar's exclusive and innovative main plate and side brackets, these shifters can be mounted in a number of positions front to rear, allowing the use of an existing floor opening.
Lokar's Muscle Car Shifters are available with three different arm lenths/offsets, which is especially helpful when mounting through existing consoles or around factory bench seats.
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Lokar Inc. for Speedway Motors
- Available for GM automatic transmissions
- Floor mount design
- 6” straight chrome lever
- Custom muscle car knobs available in Black, White, and Brite (tumble polished) finish
- Engagement design looks and feels like factory muscle car GM shifters
- Operates with solid adjustable linkage utilizing high quality rod ends
- Includes neutral safety switch
- Positive lock-out in Park and Neutral
- Gold iridited main plate and brackets
- All hardware included
More Like This
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, TH350/TH400, Black
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, TH350/TH400, White
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, 700R4, Black
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, 700R4, Brite
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, TH200, Black
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, TH200, Brite
Speedway/Lokar 8 In. Single Bend Muscle Car Shifter, 2004R, Black
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, 2004R, Brite
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, 4L60E, Black
Speedway/Lokar 6 Inch Straight Muscle Car Shifter, 4L60E, White
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.