Speedway Hydraulic Clutch Floor Mount Pedal Kit
Universal Fit, Forward Master Cylinder Mount Type
- Kit includes Wilwood Single Clutch Pedal - Floor Mount, Clutch Master Cylinder - 3/4" Bore, Push-Type Clutch Release Slave Cylinder & Pushrod for Slave Cylinder
- Pedal assembly features a high strength reinforced I-Beam style forged 6:1 ratio pedal arm
- Pedal will accept any Wilwood vertical mount flange single or tandem outlet master cylinder
- Anodized finish for rust and corrosion prevention
- Versatile design for an easy installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Wilwood Single Clutch Pedal - Floor Mount
- (1) Speedway Clutch Master Cylinder - 3/4" Bore
- (1) Speedway Push-Type Clutch Relese Slave Cylinder
- (1) Speedway Pushrod for Slave Cylinder
Wilwood Single Clutch Pedal - Floor Mount
This lightweight aluminum floor mount pedal assembly from Wilwood mounts a single brake or clutch master cylinder in the forward position outside the firewall. This pedal assembly features a high strength reinforced I-Beam style forged 6:1 ratio pedal arm and non-skid waffled pedal pad that can be laterally adjusted for your preference or clearance. This pedal will accept any Wilwood vertical mount flange single or tandem outlet master cylinder.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 6:1 ratio
- Floor mount
Speedway Clutch Master Cylinder - 3/4" Bore
Small Speedway master cylinder for clutch applications.
- Lightweight, space-saving alternative to full size master cylinders
- Fits popluar clutch and small brake applications
- 3/4" Bore
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare fitting included
- 1.4 oz. reservoir
- 5/16"-24 thread pushrod
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Speedway Push-Type Clutch Release Slave Cylinder
Push type slave cylinder with 7/8" bore size. Has approximately 1.25" of travel. Inlet fitting that comes on the cylinder is 3/8 x 24 IFF. Has 2-3/8" mount bolt centers.
- Overall Length: 3.243"
- Overall Thickness: 1.221"
- Centerline of Holes: 2.38"
- Bore Size: .875"
- Thread Pitch: 1/8" NPT
- Finish: Anodized
- Material Type: Aluminum
Note: If you want to plumb AN3 or AN4 lines, order 1/8 NPT to AN3 or AN 4 in either straight, 45 degree, or 90 degree and remove the fitting that comes installed.
Speedway Pushrod for Slave Cylinder
Replacement adjustable pushrod for push-style slave cylinder, 91025605.
- Diameter Big End: 0.490"
- Diameter Small End: 0.3680"
- Max. Mounting Distance: 7.00"
- Min. Mounting Distance: 6.600"
- Material Type: Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Wilwood 340-13833 Floor Mount 6:1 Clutch PedalPart # 83534013833Qty x 1
Speedway Clutch Master Cylinder - 3/4 BorePart # 91025680Qty x 1
Speedway Push-Type Clutch Release Slave CylinderPart # 91025605Qty x 1
Pushrod for Slave CylinderPart # 91025606Qty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.