Speedway Foam Roll Bar/Cage Padding, 36 Inch
Universal Fit, 36" Overall Length
Buy 6+ at $3.19 each
- Padding is made from high density cellulose impact resistant foam to absorb energy in an impact
- Offset hole in padding allows it to be positioned toward the driver for maximum protection
- Fits roll bar tubes from 1-5/8" to 1 3/4" OD
- Reduced price when ordering 6 or more
- Available in black, red, blue, orange, purple and yellow
Speedway roll bar padding is made of high-density cellulose, impact resistant foam. This roll cage padding features an offset hole for easy installation and maximum protection in your roll cage. Designed to fit roll bar tubes from 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" O.D. Available in Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow. Roll bar foam comes in a 3 foot stick.
- 36.00" length
- For 1.63" to 1.75" O.D. tubing
- Choose between Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, and Yellow
- Comes in a 3 foot stick
*Actual color may vary from digital representation
Check out these complete kits!
NotesFor 1.63" to 1.75" O.D. tubing.' Red is a little on the light side and has more of a pink look to it
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® High Density Roll Bar Padding
Longacre® 52-65130 Black Door Bar Padding
Speedway Roll Bar Padding for 1-3/4 to 2 Inch Tubing, SFI 45.1
Speedway Roll Bar Padding for 1-1/4 To 1-5/8 Inch Tubing, SFI 45.1
Speedway Motors Longacre Driver/Cockpit Safety Kit
Speedway Motors Roll Bar Padding Installation Kit
Longacre® 52-65183 High Density Mini Roll Bar Padding 3ft Blu
Longacre® 52-65135 Roll Bar Padding Kit - Black
Longacre® 52-65164 High Density Roll Bar Padding, 3 ft, Blue
Longacre® 52-65182 High Density Mini Roll Bar Padding 3ft Blk
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!