Speedway 1990-1992 Tuned Port Speed Density Engine Harness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Take the fear out of electronic fuel injection! These engine wiring harnesses are designed to make your engine transplant effortless. Each new harness contains in-depth application-specific instruction sheets, clearly marked factory GM connectors, labeled GXL jacketed wire, GM color coding, and pre-fitted corrugated slit loom for an extra value and professional look. All un-needed emissions wiring is eliminated to make the install as simple and reliable as possible.
Made in the USA.
- Has connections for 700R4 transmission.
- Common aftermarket fuel pump and fan relays are included. Fan relay has a load rating of 30 amps so it can handle most fans, however if the fan requres more current to operate then the relay can be replaced with a 40 amp relay from any auto parts retailer.
- These harnesses feature all of the connection points necessary to run the engine and transmission if applicable. The emission equipment has been eliminated and only the needed connections to run the engine and transmission are incorporated.
- 1990-1992 Tuned Port - Speed Density (MAP)
- Standard length harnesses are 54" from the back of the engine to the PCM connectors.
More Like This
Speedway 1985-89 Tuned Port Mass Air Engine Harness
Blue Vinyl Butt Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Red Vinyl Butt Connectors, 22-16 Gauge
Fully Insulated Male Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Vinyl Eyelet Terminals, 3/8 Inch, 12-10 Gauge
Safety Wire Twister Plier Tool, 9 Inch
Snap Spade Style Terminals, 6-32 Blue, 16-14 Gauge
Male Bullet Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Female Bullet Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Fully Insulated Female Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.