Speedway 1985-1992 GM TBI Engine EFI Wiring Harness
- Each new harness contains in depth application specific instruction sheets, Clearly marked factory GM connectors, labeled GXL jacketed wire, GM color coding and pre-fitted corrugated slit loom for an extra value & professional look
- Standard length harness are 54" from the back of the engine to the PCM connectors
- Made in the USA
Take the fear out of electronic fuel injection! These engine wiring harnesses are designed to make your engine transplant effortless. Each new harness contains in-depth application-specific instruction sheets, clearly marked factory GM connectors, labeled GXL jacketed wire, GM color coding, and pre-fitted corrugated slit loom for an extra value and professional look. All un-needed emissions wiring is eliminated to make the install as simple and reliable as possible.
- Made from premium grade GXL jacketed automotive wire
- Most wiring is larger gauge than stock application for durability
- No splices to reduce points of failure
- All primary grounding is done at the head or block and grounding points are isolated from each other to reduce electrical interference and minimize ground looping
- Harness wiring matches GM wiring configuration and jacket colors follow GM color coding for easy identification
- All electrical connectors are made by Delphi or Packard and are direct fit for GM cars and trucks
- Can be installed to run engine in 20 minutes, but figure 4-6 hours for a professional installation
- OBD1 diagnostic port for connection to scanners and tuning tools
- Made in the USA.
- Has connections for 700R4 transmission.
- These harnesses feature all of the connection points necessary to run the engine and transmission if applicable. The emission equipment has been eliminated and only the needed connections to run the engine and transmission are incorporated.
- 1985-1992 Throttle Body Injection (TBI)
- Standard length harnesses are 54" from the back of the engine to the PCM connectors.
WarrantiesThis harness is covered under warranty for the lifetime of the original owner against defects in workmanship within the wiring harness only, not time, or any damage in result of defective workmanship of the wiring.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.