Speedway 1970-81 Camaro / 1968-79 Nova Aluminum Radiator
70-81 Chevy Camaro, 69-79 Chevy Nova, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- Direct replacement for many '64-and-up cars and trucks
- Welded construction and includes built-in transmission cooler
- Applications are for reference only and you need to measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions
- Measurements listed are overall which includes radiator tanks
- Spal fan and shroud assemblies are designed to fit the radiators listed only and are sold separately
These all aluminum radiators are a direct replacement for 1968-1979 Chevy II Nova and 1970-81 Camaro. They Feature two rows of 1" tubes, all welded construction and includes a built-in transmission cooler. The heater core return nipple is 5/8". The transmission cooler inlet and outlet is 1/2"-20 inverted flare, which makes use of 5/16" tubing.
- 1970-1981 Camaro
- 1968-79 Nova
NOTE: Applications for reference only - measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions. Measurements listed are overall which includes radiator tanks.
Fan and shroud assemblies available separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details25-3/8" Wide, 18-5/8" Tall
- 1972-80 Camaro, std duty radiator
- 1968-79 Nova, std duty radiator
- This radiator is the smaller of two radiator options for Camaro/Nova
- Big block cars and HD radiator options V01 cars use wider radiators
Notes1/4" NPT inlet for a temp sensor. Trans cooler inlet and outlet fittings are both 1/2"-20 double flare threads. Overflow line nipple is .32" OD.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 1970-81 Camaro/Nova/Skylark LS Swap Radiator
DeWitts® 4139005A 1970-81 Camaro Radiator Fan Combo, Auto
DeWitts® 4139005M 1970-81 Camaro Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
OER CRD3593S 1972-79 SB V8 w/Manual Trans Copper/Brass Radiator
OER CRD4153A 1972-79 6 or SB V8 Copper/Brass Radiator
OER CRD4153S 1972-79 SB V8 w/Manual Trans Copper/Brass Radiator
DeWitts® 3139035A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1973-74 Nova
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 23 Inch Core
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.