Speedway 1964.5-1966 Ford Mustang Front Power Disc Brake Conv.
Front Position, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, Four Caliper Pistons, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Tired of the weak braking power on your Mustang's drum brakes? So are we. That's why we have introduced the easy to bolt on disc brake kit that will have your Pony stopping on a dime! OEM style 4 piston calipers are sure to do the trick. Kit comes complete with everything you need to swap out your front brakes. Will not retain original bolt pattern when used with the 6-Cylinder Drum Brake Spindles Converts all others to a 5 LUG. If the brake kit isn't enough we have added power brakes with the slim line 7' single power brake booster and "Teardrop" casting number correct master cylinder! Get stopping power and retain that OEM look under the hood with this easy to install brake kit for your Mustang.
1964.5-1966 Ford Mustang Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Easy to install disc brake conversion kit uses the original drum spindle.
Minimum Rim size is 14x7" Front with a 5x4.5" bolt pattern.
- 4 piston Front caliper
- Pads pre-loaded
- Standard Rotors Front
- Rubber brake hoses
- Bearings, seals, dust caps & hardware
- Caliper brackets Front
- Dust shields
- Ford Mustang Style Booster Conversion Kit
- 7" Single Ford Bolt Pattern Brake Booster Powder Coated Black
- Square single bail master cylinder w/ Casting numbers & "Teardrop"
- O.E.M. Embossed lid available!
- Disc/Drum proportioning valve kit w/ Bottom mount bracket & lines
- Works with 1964-1969 V8 drum brake spindles.
- Also fits 1967-1969 6-Cylinder Drum Brake spindles but converts the vehicle to 5 lug.
- Will not retain the original bolt pattern if used with 6-cylinder drum brake spindle.
64-69 Fairlane, Ranchero, Comet, Cyclone
68-69 Torino, Montego
What's In The Kit
91664043 BOX 1Part # 91664043.1Qty x 1
91664043 BOX 2Part # 91664043.2Qty x 1
91664043 BOX 3Part # 91664043.3Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 1967-69 Ford Mustang OE Style Power Disc Brake Conv. Kit
Speedway 1964.5-1966 Ford Mustang Disc Brake Conv. Wheel Kit
Wilwood 140-11071 FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 65-70 Ford/Merc
Wilwood 140-11071-D FDLI Pro Series Front Brake Kit, 65-70 Ford/Mercury
Wilwood 140-11071-R FDLI Pro Series Front Brake Kit, 65-70 Ford/Mercury
Wilwood 140-11072 FDLI 12.19 Inch Front Disc Brake Kit, 65-70 Ford/Merc
Wilwood 140-11072-DR FDLI 12.19 Front Disc Brake Kit, 1965-70 Ford/Merc
Wilwood 140-13343-DR DP-DB Pro Series Front Brake Kit, 65-70 Ford/Merc
Wilwood 140-13344-R DP-DB Front Disc Brake Kit, 1965-70 Ford/Mercury
Wilwood 140-4307-BD FDL Front Drag Disc Brake Kit, 65-70 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.