Speedway 1955-56 Chevy 15 Inch Steering Wheel and Adapter Plate
Replacement Steering Wheel Style, 15" Outside Diameter, 1.75 inch Dish, 3 Spoke Quantity
- American-Retro wheel comes complete with a chrome horn ring and center cap kit
- Fits '69-up GM/Ididit type columns using original horn, nut, and directional parts
- Smaller 15" design replaces original 18" steering wheel to provide more interior room and a comfortable driving position
- Finished in black, can easily be painted to match your interior
- Chrome finish on the steering wheel and horn ring are ideal for a driver project, but should not be considered for a show or points project application
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The American-Retro wheels come complete with a chrome horn ring and a center cap kit includes horn adapter for '69-up GM/IDIDIT type column. Finished in black. For other colors, simply paint to match your vehicle
- Chrome finish on the steering wheel and horn ring are of fair quality only and not to high show quality standards
- Ideal for a driver project but should not be considered for a show or points project application
- Made to fit to the original steering column using the original horn, nut, and directional parts
- Smaller 15" design replaces original 18" steering wheel
- Provides more interior room and a comfortable driving position
- Finished in black
- Can easily be painted to match your interior
- 3 spoke design
- Kit includes horn adapter kit for 1955-68 stock/original equipment steering wheel to a '69-up GM/IDIDIT type column
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 1955-56 Chevy Car 15 Inch Steering WheelPart # 9101955Qty x 1
Ididit 1955-1968 Horn Adapter KitPart # 44626121Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 1955-56 Chevy Car 15 Inch Steering Wheel
Speedway 1940 Ford 15 Inch Steering Wheel
Speedway 1957 Chevy Car 15 Inch Steering Wheel
Speedway Impala Style 15 Inch Steering Wheel
Competition 2 Inch Dish Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel, 15 Inch
17 Inch Aluminum Steering Wheel, Dish
15 Inch Aluminum Steering Wheel
Steel Steering Wheels, 15 Inch, 2.75 Inch Dish
Speedway Competition Dish Steering Wheel, 17 Inch
Steel Steering Wheels, 17 Inch, 3 Inch Dish
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.