Speedway 1938-39 Ford Red LED Tail/Stop Lights
38-39 Ford, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position, Red
- Each of these complete 1938-39 Ford LED taillights are optimized for visibility and proper fit on the car
- 28 super-bright LED design ensures maximum visibility
- Beautifully polished stainless steel bezel is pressure cast to eliminate porosity and pitting
- Glass lens produces an elegant look and feel
- Electronics are fully sealed with an epoxy coating for moisture resistance
Each of these complete 1938-39 Ford LED taillights are optimized for visibility and proper fit on the car. Taillights include a pressure cast polished stainless bezel, glass lens, and stainless steel hardware.
- 28 super-bright LEDs
- Glass lens
- Epoxy coated, fully-sealed electronics
- Stainless steel rim and black housing
Gaskets sold separately, available here
911-37014 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
1938-1939 Ford LED Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
1938-1939 Ford Mini Zephyr LED Tail Lights
Speedway 1938-39 Ford Red Tail/Stop Lights
1938-1939 Ford LED Conversion Stop/Tail Light Lens
1938-1939 Ford Tail/Stop Light Kit with Frenching Buckets
Speedway 1938-39 Ford Blue Dot Tail/Stop Lights
1938-1939 Ford Red Glass Tail Light Lens, Passenger Cars
Ford 1933-1936 Car/1945-1952 Pickup Tail Light Lens, Blue Dot
1938-1939 Ford Blue Dot Tail Light Lens, Passenger Car
1938-1939 Ford Blue Dot Tail/Stop Light Kit w/ Frenching Buckets
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.