Speedway 1938-39 Ford Red LED Tail/Stop Lights
Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position, LED Bulb Type, Red
- Each of these complete 1938-39 Ford LED taillights are optimized for visibility and proper fit on the car
- 28 super-bright LED design ensures maximum visibility
- Beautifully polished stainless steel bezel is pressure cast to eliminate porosity and pitting
- Glass lens produces an elegant look and feel
- Electronics are fully sealed with an epoxy coating for moisture resistance
Each of these complete 1938-39 Ford LED taillights are optimized for visibility and proper fit on the car. Taillights include a pressure cast polished stainless bezel, glass lens, and stainless steel hardware.
- 28 super-bright LEDs
- Glass lens
- Epoxy coated, fully-sealed electronics
- Stainless steel rim and black housing
Gaskets sold separately, available here
911-37014 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.