1938-1939 Ford Tail Light Mounting Gasket
.07" Overall Thickness
- Protect your 1938-1939 Ford tail light from dirt, moisture, scratches, and corrosion
- Original-style, quality black rubber reproduction gasket
- Features a .07" Overall Thickness
- Sold as a pair
- Can be used with 1938-39 Ford LED tail lights part # 91137014
Protect your 1938-1939 Ford tail light from dirt, moisture, scratches, and corrosion with this original-style, quality black rubber reproduction gasket.
Sold as a pair.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.