Speedway 1932 Ford Grille Insert, Rodder-Style
1932 Ford Model B, Stainless Steel, Polished, 17.375" Overall Width, 27.38" Overall Height
- Rodder style grille to fit 1932 Ford Lo-Boy (no crank hole)
- Fully polished stainless steel for added style and maximum support
- Width 17.375", Height 27.38", bows out in the middle 2"
- Grille is retained in the shell with screws going horizontal into the shell through the shell flange
- Polished stainless steel provides long lasting good looks
This 1932 Ford grille insert is made from beautifully polished stainless steel. "Rodder style" inserts do not have a crank hole. This measures approx. 27-3/8" tall and 17" wide and it bows out in the middle 2". The grille is retained in the shell with screws going horizontal into the shell through the shell flange.
- Polished stainless steel
- Rodder style
- Does not feature crank hole
- 27-3/8" tall
- 17" wide
Without crank hole.
Mounting hardware not included.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.