Speedway 1:1 Pulley Combo, Small Block Chevy Short Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, 5.50" Overall Diameter, .38" Bushing Length, .63" Bushing Diameter
- 1 to 1 to ratio ensures maximum cooling with minimal power loss
- CNC machined aluminum construction with deep grooves eliminates thrown belts
- Ideal for 602 and 604 crate engines as well as others operating below 7000 RPM
- Double groove pulleys allow for other accessories to be used such as power steering pump and alternator
- A matched pair of heavy duty belts are included so you don't have to search for the proper belt length
Kit includes a cast aluminum double groove water pump pulley and double groove crank pulley, and a matched pair of heavy-duty belts. Has a 1:1 water pump/crankshaft speed ratio.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Matched V-belts - 30-5/8" x 3/8" belts
- 1:1 to ratio
Fits Small Block Chevy V8 with '55-'68 short-style water pump with either a 5/8" or 3/4" shaft.
Note: The lower crank pulleys in our combo kits are manufactured thicker than normal stock pulleys. This requires longer 3/8" bolts to be purchased separately. Allen head type bolts recommended.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Motors 602 GM Crate Short Water Pump V-Belt Drive Kit
Speedway Reduction Pulley Combo for Small Block Chevy Short Pump
Speedway 30% Reduction Pulley Combo for S/B Chevy Short Pump
Speedway 1:1 Pulley Combo for Small Block Chevy Long Water Pump
SBC Black Pulley Set, 2-Groove Upper/3-Groove Lower, Short Pump
Small Block Chevy Black Double-Groove Pulley Set, Short Pump
SBC Black Pulley Set, 2-Groove Upper/3-Groove Lower, Long Pump
Speedway Tandem Dual Pump Gilmer Drive Kit
Small Block Chevy Short Water Pump HTD Drive Kit
Gilmer Belt Power Steering/Dry Sump Oil Pump Drive Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.