Spectre 847621 Extraflow Air Filter Assembly, 3in Tall, Black, Round
Universal Fit, Filter Top Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Round Shape
Spectre’s 14 inch by 3 inch tall Extraflow air filter assembly is designed to fit throttle body injection assemblies and carburetors with a 5-1/8 inch neck flange. Featuring a zinc plated 1-1/4 inch drop base for increased hood clearance, this assembly requires 2.9 inches of clearance above the carb flange when installed. This assembly includes an ExtraFlow filter lid, which increases filter area and allows it to outperform standard closed lids. Available with blue synthetic media, our Extraflow assemblies are designed to provide greater performance than ordinary paper filters by increasing air flow into the engine.
- Black synthetic media
- Fits carburetors and TBI throttle bodies with 5-1/8 inch inlet
- 14 by 3 inch tall assembly with ExtraFlow filter lid
- Zinc plated 1-1/4 inch drop base for increased hood clearance
- Requires a minimum of 2.9 inches above carburetor flange when installed
- Use part number HPR4820 AccuCharge kit to clean and re-oil the filter
- May require use of an air cleaner riser, part number 4950, for some applications to clear fuel inlets or an electric choke mechanism
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Spectre Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.