Part # 91602086
Small Block Chevy Remote Oil Filter Relocation Kit, Vertical Port
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
Whether youre in need of an oil system that works with a tight engine compartment or you simply wish to upgrade your block mount oil filter housing, we have you covered with these remote bypass adapter kits from Speedway Motors.
- (1) Trans-Dapt 1022 1968-Up Chevy Spin-On Oil Filter Bypass
- (1) Neoprene Hose and Fitting Kit
- (1) Single Remote Oil Filter Bracket, Vertical Outlet
- (1) AC Delco PF1218 Duraguard Chevy Engine Oil Filter
Spin-On Bypass Adapter
Remote bypass adapters replace the bolt-on oil filter housing or the spin-on oil filter. Adapters feature 1/2" NPT female inlet/outlet threads.
- Fits 13/16"-16 threads.
- Designed to fit Small and Big Block Chevy V8''s
- 3-1/8" O-ring included
- Aluminum construction
- 1/2" NPT Female port size
Neoprene Hose and Fitting Kit
Kit includes enough -8 AN push-on neoprene/rubber hose (1/2" I.D.) to run two 48" lines from your oil filter block adapter to your remote oil filter bracket. Also includes two 1/2" NPT hose ends, two -8 AN hose ends and two 1/2" NPT to -8 AN steel fittings.
- One 8 ft. hose length
- Two 1/2" NPT hose ends
- Two -8 AN hose ends
- Two 1/2" NPT to -8 AN fittings
Single Remote Oil Filter Bracket
Aluminum remote oil filter bracket with vertical hose inlet/outlet. Has 1/2" NPT female hose inlet/outlet threads. This oil filter relocator is used with Chevy filters with 13/16"-16 thread (AC Delco PF35, PF932 or Fram HP4 filters).
- Vertical hose inlet/outlet
- 1/2" NPT female hose inlet/outlet threads
- Spin-on type element
- Accepts Chevy filters with 13/16"-16 thread
Engine Oil Filter
Protect your Chevy V8 engine with this premium quality oil filter. Outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management and high-durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance.
- 98% single-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns
- Patented cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair
- Designed with 5x greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||91602086|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|