Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Stainless
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket and spacers
- Does NOT Include bolts
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with some of Speedway's T-bucket kits becauseit interferes with the Vega steering box.
- Not designed for use with standard (stock) engine crossmembers - will require modification to allow clearance.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Plain
Bills Hot Rod Co. GM Alternator Brackets, Short Pump
Bills Hot Rod Co. Small Block Chevy A/C and Alternator Brackets
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Stainless
D&R Classic M00181 Lower Alternator Bracket for Small Block Chevy
Mr Gasket 4954 Chrome Alternator Bracket, Lower, SBC
Mr Gasket 5179 Lower Alternator Mounting Kit, SBC, Chrome Plated Steel
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Plain
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.