Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Stainless
Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket and spacers
- Does NOT Include bolts
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with some of Speedway's T-bucket kits becauseit interferes with the Vega steering box.
- Not designed for use with standard (stock) engine crossmembers - will require modification to allow clearance.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Plain
Small Block Chevy Outboard Alternator & A/C Bracket Kit
Small Block Chevy Billet Alternator Brackets
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Stainless
Small Block Chevy Outboard Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Inboard Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Plain
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.