Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Stainless
Chevy Small Block V8
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket and spacers
- Does NOT Include bolts
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with some of Speedway's T-bucket kits becauseit interferes with the Vega steering box.
- Not designed for use with standard (stock) engine crossmembers - will require modification to allow clearance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Plain
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Billet Alternator Brackets
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Stainless
Small Block Chevy Outboard Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Inboard Alternator Bracket
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Upper Alternator Bracket, Plain
Small Block Chevy Outboard Alternator & A/C Bracket Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.