Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Chevy Small Block V8, Steel, Chrome
- Mounts Delco alternators beside oil pan at left front corner of Chevy V8s
- Works with the short water pump
- Chrome, Steel or plain, S/S - SBC
Mounts GM "Delco" style alternators beside oil pan at left front corner of your small block Chevy V8. Works with the short ('55-'68) water pump. Includes bracket and spacer.
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with some of Speedway's T-bucket kits becauseit interferes with the Vega steering box.
NotesWill NOT work with some of Speedway's T-bucket kits because it interferes with the Vega steering box.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.