Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket, bolts and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket, bolts and spacers
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with Speedway's T-bucket kits because the frames are too narrow.
- Not designed for use with standard (stock) engine crossmembers - will require modification to allow clearance.
NotesMounts so the outside edge of the alternator is 6.4"-7.3" from the outside edge of mounting piece. Upper LH block mount is 2-15/16" from alternator pivot hole (center to center).
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Plain
Bills Hot Rod Co. Big Block Chevy Alternator Brackets
Bills Hot Rod Co. Late Small Block Vortec Alternator Bracket, Short
Bills Hot Rod Co. Early Small Block Alternator Bracket, Driver Side
Bills Hot Rod Co. Early Small Block Alternator Bracket, Pass Side
Bills Hot Rod Co. SB Side Mount Alternator Bracket
Bills Hot Rod Co. GM Alternator Brackets, Short Pump
Bills Hot Rod Co. Late Small Block Alternator Bracket, Long Pump
Bills Hot Rod Co. Late Small Block Alternator Bracket, Short Pump
Bills Hot Rod Co. Small Block Wide Set Alternator Bracket, Short