Small Block Chevy Fuel Pump Seals
Aluminum, Anodized, Red, Hardware Included
- Seal was originally developed to contain lubrication inside the fuel pump cavity in order to lubricate the pump arm
- Also allows the pump to deliver cooler fuel to the carburetor
- It uses a molded neoprene seal bonded to an alloy plate to seal around the pump arm
- Has a special insulating gasket and sleeved, insulated bolts also cut down on the engine heat transferred to the pump to further reduce fuel temperature
- Made of lightweight aluminum with a red anodized finish for added corrosion resistance
This seal was originally developed to contain lubrication inside the fuel pump cavity in order to lubricate the pump arm, but it also allows the pump to deliver cooler fuel to the carburetor. Uses a molded neoprene seal bonded to an alloy plate to seal around the pump arm. A special insulating gasket and sleeved, insulated bolts also cut down on the engine heat transferred to the pump to further reduce fuel temperature.
- 91011853-Hol (shown)
- Fits old style Holley/Edelbrock pumps w/ 1/2" NPT ports on opposite end
- Fits new style Holley/Carter fuel pumps
Installation note: The gasket will go on first at the block, followed by the plate, then the seal and ending with the fuel pump.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.