Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Lower Pulley, Short Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.60" Overall Diameter, .64" Mounted Length, 1.10" Inside Diameter
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Single groove designed for V-belt
- Fits 55-68 Small Block Chevy short style water pumps
- 6-6/8" overall diameter
- 3 on 2.75" bolt pattern
Cast aluminum single groove V-belt crankshaft pulley for use with 55-68 Small Block Chevy short style water pumps.
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Single groove for V-belt
- This pulley has "0" offset and is flat against balancer
- From edge of pulley to center of V-belt groove is 5/16"
- Diameter is 6-5/8"
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Item DetailsSingle Groove, 6-5/8" Diameter
- It may be necessary to shim either or both of the pulleys to achieve perfect belt alignment. There are variances between manufacturers of both water pumps and pulleys.
- Water Pump ID Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.