Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Lower Pulley, Short Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.60" Overall Diameter, .64" Mounted Length, 1.10" Inside Diameter
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Single groove designed for V-belt
- Fits 55-68 Small Block Chevy short style water pumps
- 6-6/8" overall diameter
- 3 on 2.75" bolt pattern
Cast aluminum single groove V-belt crankshaft pulley for use with 55-68 Small Block Chevy short style water pumps.
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Single groove for V-belt
- This pulley has "0" offset and is flat against balancer
- From edge of pulley to center of V-belt groove is 5/16"
- Diameter is 6-5/8"
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Item DetailsSingle Groove, 6-5/8" Diameter
- It may be necessary to shim either or both of the pulleys to achieve perfect belt alignment. There are variances between manufacturers of both water pumps and pulleys.
- Water Pump ID Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
1955-68 Small Block Chevy Double Groove Lower Pulley, Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Short Pump Double Groove Lower Pulley
Small Block Chevy Cast Alum. Long Pump Double Groove Lower Pulley
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Double Lower Pulley, Short Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Triple Lower Pulley, Short Pump
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Single Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
1969-85 Small Block Chevy Triple Groove Lower Pulley, Long Water Pump
1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Single Lower Pulley, Long Pump
1969-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Double Lower Pulley, Long Pump
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.