Simpson SA2020 Super Bandit Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, Clear
The Super Bandit helmet has the classic flagship Bandit design and remains true to Simpson's heritage of distinct style and helmets you can trust to do their job. Available in colors to match your gear.
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed
- Snell SA2020 certified
- Expanded color selection
- Available with top air or side air option for an additional $150.00 (call 1-800-654-7223 to order)
- Recommended for multi-use including Circle Track, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off-Road and Road Racing
- Made in the USA
- Size Available: XS-XXL
- Color Available:
- Gloss Black
- Matte Black
Snell SA2015 vs 2020 …what’s changed? The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Simpson SA2020 Bandit Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Drag Bandit Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Speedway Shark Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Drag Bandit Carbon Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Carbon Devil Ray AIR Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Viper Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Diamondback Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Bandit Carbon Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Speedway Shark Carbon Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Carbon Desert Devil Helmet, X-Large
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.