Short Aluminum Water Pump for Small Block Chevy, Polished
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Short Water Pump Style, Polished, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Each pump is manufactured from T6 aluminum and features an impeller with curved vanes for maximum flow, pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block. It also features a unique seal assembly for leak proof operation.
- Beautiful polished aluminum finish
- 5/8" shaft with 5/8" fan pilot snout
- 1/2" NPT hole on passenger side (for heater hose) and on top (for bypass hose)
- Stamped steel rear plate
- Extra thick fan hub
- 5/8" bearings
- Adjustable cam stop
- State of the art aluminum castings
- Equal flow to both cylinder banks
- Precision impeller
- Higher flow rate and pressure rate
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Does not have a set screw retaining the fan hub
- Includes gaskets and hardware
NOTE: This pump is designed for street use and is not to be run on a motor which exceeds 5,500 RPM.
910-15580 Instructions (PDF)
Learn how to choose the correct water pump for your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Polished
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Plain
Short Water Pump for Small Block Chevy, Satin Finish, Aluminum
Small Block Chevy Polished Ribbed Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Water Pump, Long
King Chrome Short Water Pump for 1955-1968 Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.