Scat 2-302-5400-2123-927 Ford 302 4340 H-Beam Rods, 5.4 Inch, .927 Pin
302 Ford Small Block V8, 347 Ford Small Block V8, H-Beam Connecting Rod Type
- Specifically designed for Ford 302 C.I. engine applications
- Features bronze bushings and high strength ARP 8740 cap screws
- Connecting rods are made from forged 4340 steel
- They have a 2.123" crankpin and a .927" wristpin
- Connecting rod bolts are manufactured by ARP from 8740 chromoly steel
High strength 4340 H-beam rod for use in 347 cubic inch stroker motors. Features bronze bushings and high strenth ARP 8740 cap screws.
- 2.123" crankpin
- .927" wristpin
- .830" big end width
Set of 8 rods.
Item DetailsFord bearing, .927" wristpin
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.