Saldana Racing Products OMS214-BLA Hyper 8 Outlaw Fuel Tank,8 Gal
Micro Sprint, Alcohol Fuel Type, 8 gallons Capacity, Bare, Black, AN8 Outlet Fitting
- This fuel tank is specially designed for use with Alcohol only
- Kit includes the bladder with baffle, which makes for less fuel slosh
- Has a low profile vent check valve and a 4" by 6" fill plate with flush cap
- The Saldana access plate, located on the bottom of the front part of the tank, lets you get to the bladder if necessary
- Weighs approximately 28 lbs. and has 4 threaded inserts molded into the sides of the tank for easy mounting
These Micro Sprint racing fuel tanks are designed for use with Alcohol only. They come with the bladder and baffle and feature an access plate to remove the bladder if necessary. These tanks can easily be mounted with 4 threaded inserts molded into the sides. Fits various Micro Sprint chassis.
- For use with Alcohol only
- This tail tank includes the bladder with baffle
- Baffled bladder makes for less fuel slosh
- Low profile vent check valve
- 4" by 6" fill plate with flush cap
- Saldana access plate, located on the bottom of the front part of the tank, lets you get to the bladder if necessary
- Has 4 threaded inserts molded into the sides of the tank for easy mounting
- Weighs approximately 28 lbs
- Used in numerous Micro-Sprints, including Triple X, Factor 1, Sawyer, Stallard, PMP, Concept, Bailey, Pace, and almost all other Micro Chassis.
Alcohol Bladder Care (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Saldana FTA OMS 214-BLA Micro Sprint Hyper 8 Outlaw Fuel Tank
19 Gallon Outlaw Tank Assembly
Saldana Racing Products FTA OMS216-TRA 16 Gal. Retro Tank Kit
EMi Henchcraft®/Jaz Mini Sprint Fuel Cell Assembly
Saldana Racing Products MB 116 TR KIT 16 Gal. Retro Fit Bladder
Jaz 895-105-01 5 Gallon Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 290-103-NF Polyethylene 3 Gallon Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 250-008-NF Bottom Sump Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
JAZ Products 200-122-NF 22 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 33 x 18 x 10
JAZ Products 200-132-NF 32 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 26 x 18 x 18
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.