Saldana OS 228FF-T Sprint Fuel Forward Tank with Bladder, 28 Gallon
Sprint Car, Alcohol Fuel Type, 28 gallons Capacity, Polyethylene, Natural, Black
- Features molded-in threaded inserts
- Has the same chassis bracket configuration for all Saldana sizes
- Comes with the complete tank assembly with top plate, vent and cap
- Designed for use with alcohol fuel only and has a two year manufacturer warranty
- The anti-slosh and fuel containment characteristics make your car handle more consistently as you burn fuel
Designed for short tracks, the SBI Fuel Forward baffle system helps keep your fuel load forward in the tank as the fuel level decreases. The anti-slosh and fuel containment characteristics make your car handle more consistently as you burn fuel. This special baffle concept lets you pick up almost every drop of fuel.
- Complete tank assembly with top plate, vent and cap
- Molded-in threaded inserts
- Same chassis bracket configuration for all Saldana sizes
- For use with alcohol fuel only
- Two year manufacturer warranty
Bladder Maitenance (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Saldana Racing Products OS 225-T Sprint Fuel Tank & Bladder, 25 Gallon
Saldana Racing Products OS 228-T Sprint Fuel Tank & Bladder, 28 Gallon
Saldana Racing Products FTOS230B-T 30 Gallon Fuel Cell w/Baffle
Saldana Racing Products OS 228B-T Sprint Fuel Cell, 28 Gallons
ATL TT428-FS Super Cell 400 Series Fuel Shell, 28 Gallon
ATL TT433-KK Super Cell 400 Series Fuel Shell, 33 Gallon
ATL SC428-B-HF Super Cell 400 Series Fuel Cell, w/ Fuel Filter
ATL SC428-FS-B 400 Series Fuel Cell, 28 Gallon, Fuel Safe Style
ATL SC428-B Super Cell 400 Series Fuel Cell, 28 Gal, w/ Baffle
ATL SC428-FS-B-HF 400 Series Fuel Cell, Fuel Safe, Fuel Filter
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.