Royal Purple XPR 20W50 Racing Oil, 1 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 20W50 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Royal Purple® XPR® (Extreme Performance Racing) oils are recommended for use in various racing applications, and are popular in a variety of motorsports including: NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws and Bonneville Salt Flats. Contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
- Greater wear protection on startup
- Increased horsepower
- Extends equipment life
- No flushing required when switching from other synthetic engine oils or conventional engine oils
- Outstanding rust / corrosion protection
- High-temperature service capability
- XPR resists displacement, dilution, and emulsion caused by exotic fuels, such as alcohol and methanol
- XPR 20W-50is formulated for running extended periods under extreme pressure and heat. It is used in oval track, marine and drag racing and is very popular in sprint cars, late models, truck pullers and bracket racing.
- 1 Quart
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Royal Purple XPR 20W50 Racing Oil, 6 Quarts
Royal Purple XPR 10W40 Racing Oil, 6 Quarts
Royal Purple XPR 10W40 Racing Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 20W50 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 10W40 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 5W20 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple HPS 5W20 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 5W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 10W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple Duralec Super 15W40 Oil, API Service CK-4, 3 Gallons
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.