Royal Purple Max ATF, 1 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Royal Purple® Max ATF® is a synthetic, high performance, automatic transmission fluid. Its high film strength helps to dramatically reduce heat and wear.
Automatic transmissions generate a great deal of heat and depend on the transmission fluid for cooling and protection. More than 90 percent of all automatic transmission failures are caused by overheating. A 20°F reduction in fluid temperature can double the life of the transmission (Source: Perma Industries Inc.). Max ATF significantly reduces heat to extend the life of your transmission.
Max ATF is fully compatible and can be mixed with other automatic transmission fluids. However, for the best results drain or flush the current oil and then fill with Max ATF. Max ATF is recommended in vehicles requiring any of these automatic transmission fluids:
- Allison C-4, TES-295
- Audi G-052-162, G-052-990, G-055-025
- BMW 7045E, LA2634, LT71141
- Chrysler ATF+, ATF+2, ATF+3, ATF+4
- Chrysler Mopar ASRC
- Ford FNR5, MERCON®, MERCON® V
- GM DEXRON®, DEXRON® II, DEXRON® IID, DEXRON® IIE, DEXRON®-IIIF, DEXRON® IIIG, DEXRON®-IIIH
- Esso LT 71141
- Honda ATF-Z1 (except in CVT’s)
- Hyundai SP-II, SP-III
- JWS 3309, JWS 3314, JWS 3317
- Kia Red-1, SP-II, SP-III
- Idemitsu K17
- JASO 1-A
- MAN 339F, 339 V1, 339 V2, 339 Z1, 339 Z2
- Mazda ATF-M III, ATF-MV
- Mercedes Benz 236.1, 236.2, 236.3, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.10, 236.11
- Mitsubishi SP-II, SP-III
- Nissan 402, Matic-D, Matic-J, Matic-K
- Shell 3403, LA2634, M-1375.4 (ZF 6-Speed AT)
- Subaru ATF, ATF-HP
- Suzuki 3314, 3317
- Texaco ETL-7045E, ETL-8072B, N402
- Toyota T-III, T-IV
- Voith 55.6335.XX (G607)
- Volvo Pass Car (4-6 Speed AT), 97340 (Construction Equipment), 97341
- VW G-052-162, G-052-990, G-055-025
- ZF TE-ML, 03D, 04D, 05L, 09, 11B, 14A, 16L, 17C, TE-ML 14B
PLEASE NOTE: Max ATF is NOT recommended for the following applications:
- Allison TES-389
- DEXRON® VI
- Ford Type F and MERCON® SP & LV
- Honda DW-1
- Hyundai SP-IV and NWS-9638
- Kia SP-IV
- JWS 3324
- MAN 339 Z3
- Mercedes Benz 236.8, 236.12, 236.14 & 236.15
- Mitsubishi SP-IV and ATF J2
- Nissan Matic-S
- Saab 93-165-147
- Toyota WS (JWS 3324)
- ZF TE-ML 14C
Max ATF is not recommended for use in any CVT or DCT applications.
Dexron® is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
Mercon® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Royal Purple Max ATF, 6 Quart Case
B&M 80259 Conventional Trick Shift ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid
Redline 30504 D4 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, Quart
Redline 30304 Type F ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, Quart
Redline 30505 D4 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid, Gallon
Mobil 1 Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic LV Automatic Transmission Fluid HP, 1 Qt.
TCI 950655 Full Synthetic Trans Fluid 1 Quart Bottle
Mobil 1 Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Qt, Case of 6
TCI 950641 Street Performance Trans Fluid 1 Quart Bottle
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.