Royal Purple HPS 5W20 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 5W20 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
HPS is recommended for use in gasoline and diesel automotive, commercial fleet and stationary industrial engines.
Royal Purple® HPS® Series Motor Oil (with Synerlec®) is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. HPS is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection.
Royal Purple HPS oils are fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and a generous dose of Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. These unique formulations enable HPS oils to outperform leading synthetic and conventional lubricants in both gasoline and diesel engines.
- 1 Quart
- Exceptionally high film strength for dramatic reductions in engine wear and reduced engine heat to extend the life of your engine
- Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy
- Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more miles driven between oil changes saving you time and money
- Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean
- Outstanding wear protection for valve train components, including performance roller lifter and high lift flat-tappet camshafts and lifters
- Superior corrosion protection
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Royal Purple HPS 5W20 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple HPS 10W40 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 5W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 10W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple HPS 10W40 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple HPS 5W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple HPS 10W30 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple HPS 20W50 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Royal Purple HPS 20W50 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Royal Purple SAE 0W20 High Performance Engine Oil, 6 Quart Case
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.