Rochester 2G Extended Primary Carb Shaft
- For use in primary carbs in tri-power three deuce setups with progressive linkage
- Fits "small base" Rochester 2 barrel carburetors w/ 1.6" throttle bore centers used on 1950's thru approximately 1968 GM cars
- Use with factory or aftermarket plates
Extended throttle shaft for Rochester 2G or 2GC carbs. For use in primary carbs in tri-power three deuce setups with progressive linkage. Fits "small base" Rochester 2 barrel carburetors w/ 1.6" throttle bore centers used on 1950's thru approximately 1968 GM cars.
Use with factory throttle plates or aftermarket plates.
- Shaft Groove: .039"
- Factory throttle arm end to 1st butterfly screw hole center: 1.725"
- Butterfly Screw Hole Centers: 11/16" (.685")
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.