RideTech 90006781 Mustang II Suspension Air Spring Air Bag
6.5" Outside Diameter, 4.75" Mounted Length, 7" Extended Length, 3" Compressed Length
- For use on Mustang II based front suspensions
- Rated 2140@100 lbs. air pressure
- Installed height measures 4-1/2"-5"
- Minimum height is 3" and maximum is 7"
- Diameter measures 6-1/2" when inflated
Item DetailsFor Airride 2140#
Note for double convoluted air spring:
Firestone double convoluted air springs DO NOT require a bumpstop to avoid damage, however, your specific application MAY require a bumpstop to maintain a safe ground clearance when deflated.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.