RideTech 30154000 Air Ride Suspension RidePro 4-Wheel Compressor Kit
- The electronic solenoids are designed to mount anywhere
- Kits have ¼” line to the components and 1/8” line to the gauges
- Manual controls provide the ability to inflate or deflate system
- Features 4-way independent manual control system with RidePRO electric valves
- RidePRO systems use the highest quality valve bodies, compressors, and components to deliver dependable and repeatable manual control
Air Ride Technologies classic, standard, non-electronic RidePRO systems use the highest quality valve bodies, compressors, and components to deliver dependable and repeatable manual control. Manual controls provide the ability to inflate or deflate system. With the exception of our ShockWave kits, our air ride conversion kits DO NOT include a compressor, controls, etc.
- Control panel
- Electronic solenoids mount anywhere
- 4-way independent manual control system with RidePro electric valves
Tank Dimensions (GIF)
Item DetailsTank, compressor, control panel, air lines, & solenoids
RidePro manual-controller systems are the right choice for bare bones installs and folks looking to for the most inexpensive way to run air suspension system.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
RideTech 30142000 Air Ride Compressor RidePro 2-Way, 4-Wheel System
RideTech 30121000 Standard Air Ride Suspension 2 Wheel Compressor Kit
RideTech 30434000 Air Ride Suspension Bluetooth Compressor System
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
RideTech 30434700 Bigred 5 Gallon Compressor System
RideTech 30154100 Compressor System, 4-Way Electric Solenoid
RideTech 30111500 Compressor System, 1-Way On Demand
RideTech 30434100 5 Gallon Compressor System
RideTech Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 13 Inch Ride Height
RideTech 30154700 Big Red 4-Way Compressor System
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.