RideTech 21150705 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4" Dia. Rolling Sleeve
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 7000 ShockWave Series
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety of ShockWaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setup you’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current Coil Overs, or starting a fresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Solid rear axle: Rear axle weight is less than 1,500lbs.
NOT recommended for IFS installations ... not enough load capacity
Diameter and load capacity:
4"" diameter 7000 series = 780 lbs. @ 100 psi
Handling Quality Series
The Handling Quality (""HQ"") Series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a impact forged aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum construction
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
More Like This
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21140705 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4" Dia. Rolling Sleeve
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
RideTech 21140105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21170801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
RideTech 21140805 HQ Series Shockwaves, 5" Dia. Rolling Sleeve
RideTech 11053001 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11102401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 61-64 Cadillac
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.