RideTech 21140701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 4.1 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged monotube aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks
- 4.10" Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 21150701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21140801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 4.1 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
RideTech 21140105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21170801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24370701 TQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21150801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.