RideTech 21140105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
Universal Fit, 14.5" Extended Length, 11.1" Compressed Length, Stud Upper Shock Mount
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 1000 ShockWave Series
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety of Shockwaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setupyou’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current coilovers, or starting afresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Independent front and / or Independent rear installations on vehicles weighing 1500-2500 lbs. per axle.
NOT recommended for solid axle rear applications... not enough travel, too much load capacity.
Load capacity: 2140 lbs. @ 100 psi
Handling Quality Series
The Handling Quality ("HQ") Series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a impact forged aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum construction
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
More Like This
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
RideTech 21170801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
RideTech 21150701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21150801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 24370701 TQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21140701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 4.1 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21140801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 4.1 Inch Stroke
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.