RideTech 12263110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 03-07 Crown Vic
03-11 Ford Crown Victoria, 03-11 Lincoln Town Car, 03-11 Mercury Grand Marquis, Front Position
- Features CNC machined billet hardware
- Has a 650 lb. spring rate and a 3-way adjustable shock
- Specifically designed for the 03-07 Crown Vic platform
- Kit includes 1/2" bore x 1" Kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- The unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
**These Crown Vic front kits are intended for use on F100's using the Crown Vic front suspension. Fitment on an actual Crown Vic has not been verified.**RideTech Coil Overs
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech CoilOvers. Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.