RideTech 12153110 HQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 05-14 Mustang
05-14 Ford Mustang, 325 lbs. Spring Rate, Front Position, Mono Tube Shock Type, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Shocks
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs. Anodized finish protects against corrosion
More Like This
RideTech 12150210 HQ Series Coilover System, 2005-14 Mustang
Eibach 35115.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35101.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Ford
Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford
AFCO 3870-1 Aluminum 7 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
Eibach 35101.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Ford
Eibach 35115.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35115.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Mustang
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.