RideTech 12152411 TQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 05-14 Mustang
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... the new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 12155411 TQ Series Rear Shockwave Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12152401 HQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12155401 HQ Series Rear Shockwave Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12150311 TQ Series Coilover System, 2005-14 Mustang
RideTech 12150210 HQ Series Coilover System, 2005-14 Mustang
RideTech 12103011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 67-70 Mustang
RideTech 12132501 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 90-93 Mustang
RideTech 12132401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 90-93 Mustang
RideTech 12142401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 94-04 Mustang
RideTech 12122401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 79-89 Mustang
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.