RideTech 12152401 HQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 05-14 Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a Coil Over and replaces the coilspring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
Handling Quality Series ShockWave
The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in an impact forged monotube aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
Features:Completely redesigned internal design
More Like This
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
RideTech 21140105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 21170801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
RideTech 11502401 HQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 2010-2015 Camaro
RideTech 12155401 HQ Series Rear Shockwave Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 11053001 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11102401 HQ Series Front Shockwaves, 61-64 Cadillac
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.