RideTech 12140210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 94-04 Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The LEVEL 2 system provides adjustable rebound tuning with our front & rear HQ Coil Overs. The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Front Struts, 2 Coil-Over Rear Shocks & 4 Springs, with proper spring rate, rear upper and lower StrongArms, and all mounting brackets and hardware.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.
- Available in (single adjustable HQ)
RideTech Coil OversAnodized finish protects against corrosion
More Like This
RideTech 12270210 HQ Series Coilover System, 2015-Up Mustang
RideTech 11397199 Rear Suspension with Wishbone, 1982-03 GM S10
RideTech 11015010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, S/B
RideTech 11020201 Coilover System, 55-57 Chevy W/ One Piece Frame
RideTech 11020298 Air Suspension System, 55-57 Chevy 1 Pc Frame
RideTech 11025010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, S/B
RideTech 11030201 Coilover System, 55-57 Chevy W/ Two Piece Frame
RideTech 11040201 Coilover System, 58 Impala
RideTech 11055010 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, S/B
RideTech 11060201 Coilover System, 59-64 Impala
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.