RideTech 12133110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
Front Position, Mono Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ coming soon!)
The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Shocks
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs. Anodized finish protects against corrosion
More Like This
RideTech 24159905 HQ Rear Coilover, Universal, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 12126110 HQ Series Rear Coilovers, 79-93 Mustang
RideTech 12143110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 94-04 Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.