RideTech 12133110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
90-93 Ford Mustang, Front Position, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Mono Tube Shock Type
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment.
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ coming soon!)
The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Shocks
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs. Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 12126110 HQ Series Rear Coilovers, 79-93 Mustang
RideTech 12123110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 79-89 Mustang
RideTech 12133210 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
RideTech 12130210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 90-93 Mustang
QA1 RCK52346 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, Mustang, Single Adjustable
QA1 RCK52431 Mod Series Mustang Rear Pro Coil System, 95 lb.
QA1 RCK52432 Mod Series Mustang Rear Pro Coil System, 110 lb.
QA1 RCK52349 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Mustang
QA1 RCK52344 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Mustang
QA1 RCK52433 Mod Series Mustang Rear Pro Coil System, 130 lb.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.