RideTech 12130210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 90-93 Mustang
90-93 Ford Mustang, Front and Rear Position, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability
The LEVEL 2 system provides adjustable rebound tuning with our front & rear HQ Coil Overs. The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Front Struts, 2 Coil-Over Rear Shocks & 4 Springs, with proper spring rate, rear upper and lower StrongArms, and all mounting brackets and hardware.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment
- Available in (single adjustable HQ)
RideTech Coil OversAnodized finish protects against corrosion
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 12120210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 79-89 Mustang
RideTech 12276110 HQ Series Rear Coilover Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
RideTech 12273110 HQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
RideTech 12156110 HQ Series Rear Coilover Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12153110 HQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12140210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 94-04 Mustang
RideTech 12160210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 60-64 Galaxie
RideTech 12273111 TQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
RideTech 12276111 TQ Series Rear Coilover Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
RideTech 12153111 TQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 05-14 Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.