RideTech 12130210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 90-93 Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The LEVEL 2 system provides adjustable rebound tuning with our front & rear HQ Coil Overs. The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Front Struts, 2 Coil-Over Rear Shocks & 4 Springs, with proper spring rate, rear upper and lower StrongArms, and all mounting brackets and hardware.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes Hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment
- Available in (single adjustable HQ)
RideTech Coil OversAnodized finish protects against corrosion
More Like This
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 12120210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 79-89 Mustang
RideTech 12133210 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
RideTech 12133110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.