RideTech 12126110 HQ Series Rear Coilovers, 79-93 Mustang
79-93 Ford Mustang, Rear Position, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Mono Tube Shock Type
RideTech Coil Overs
RideTech continues to offer today's hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.The System Includes:
- 2 Coil-Over Shocks
- 2 Springs, with proper spring rate
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 12123110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 79-89 Mustang
RideTech 12120210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 79-89 Mustang
RideTech 12123210 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 79-89 Mustang
RideTech 12130210 Complete HQ Series Coilover Kit, 90-93 Mustang
RideTech 12133210 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
RideTech 12133110 HQ Series Front Coilovers, 90-93 Mustang
QA1 RCK52346 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, Mustang, Single Adjustable
QA1 RCK52431 Mod Series Mustang Rear Pro Coil System, 95 lb.
QA1 RCK52432 Mod Series Mustang Rear Pro Coil System, 110 lb.
QA1 RCK52349 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.