RideTech 12099515 HQ Series Front Shock Kit, 64-66 Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Shocks are the brains of your suspension...the single most important influence on ride quality and handling performance. RideTech and Fox have spent years refining the characteristics of these monotube shocks to optimize the performance of YOUR car!
RideTech shocks now have a 1,000,001-mile warranty!
We are so confident of the performance and durability of our new shocks, we are now offering a 1,000,001 mile warranty on all RideTech shocks purchased after Jan. 1 2013.
**Registration needs to happen within 30 days of purchase to remain eligible for this extended warranty. That's it! If you ever have a shock failure in the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock FREE of charge.
Other items to know about the RideTech 1,000,001 mile warranty:
- Obvious external damage cannot be warrantied (accident, component abrasion, etc.)
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and we'll pay for the return shipping.
- We cannot pay for any removal or installation charges. We also cannot pay for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001-mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a fullpage ad in Hotrod Magazine!
More Like This
RideTech 12109515 HQ Series Front Shock Kit, 67-70 Mustang
RideTech 12099510 HQ Series Rear Shock Kit, 64-66 Mustang
RideTech 11280701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 65-70 Impala
RideTech 11310701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 91-96 Impala
RideTech 11339510 HQ Series Rear Shock Kit, 63-72 C10
RideTech 11330701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 63-72 C10
RideTech 11410701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 00-06 Suburban
RideTech 12109510 HQ Series Rear Shock Kit, 67-70 Mustang
RideTech 13080701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 2009-2012 Dodge 1/2 Ton
RideTech 11019510 HQ Series Rear Shock Kit, 55-57 Chevy Car
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!