RideTech 11709120 2007-13 Silverado/Sierra 2WD Front Sway Bar
Front Position, 1.50" Diameter, Black, Hardware Included, Steel, Black powdercoated
The 2007-2013 Chevy/GMC Trucks can suffer from excessive body roll and stiff ride quality. That’s why our engineering team set out to drastically change the handling characteristics of this very popular truck platform. The MuscleBar™ sway bar rate has been increased to keep these trucks flat through the corners and delivers a superior driving experience. Combined with our precision CNC tubing benders, Investment Cast Steel Bar Ends, and Delrin lined mount bushings, Ridetech can now produce sway bars with unheard-of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Precision CNC-Bent Tubing For accurate and repeatable fitment
- Exact Bar Rates Included with each bar – no guesses as to bar rate
- Delrin-Lined Frame Mount Bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber
- Investment Cast Steel Bar Ends offer performance and appearance improvements over the traditional “beat it flat and punch a hole in it” manufacturing
- Rate = 970lbs (OEM Rate = 636lbs)
- Diameter = 1.5"
- Wall Thickness = .25"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.