RideTech 11569120 Front MuscleBar, 1989-96 Corvette
Polyurethane Bushing Material, Black, Hardware Included, Steel, Black powdercoated
RideTech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders,
Investment Cast Steel Bar Ends, and Delrin lined mount bushings, RideTech can now produce sway bars with unheard
of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Precision CNC-Bent Tubing For accurate and repeatable fitment
- Exact Bar Rates Included with each bar – no guesses as to bar rate
- Delrin-Lined Frame Mount Bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber
- Investment Cast Steel Bar Ends offer performance and appearance improvements over the traditional “beat it flat and punch a hole in it” manufacturing
Wall Thickness= .25"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.