RideTech 11567295 Rear Lower Control Arms, 88-96 C4 Corvette
Rear Lower Position, Steel
The C4 was introduced in 1984 and continued until 1996. There Were over 350,000 sold worldwide. The C4 Corvette continues to be a popular choice among the autocross/track day community. The mix of availability, 4-wheel Independent suspension, 96" wheelbase and low entry cost makes these cars a great investment for many auto enthusiasts. Todays LS engine swaps, turbos, etc.... these cars can FLY! If you’re looking for help planting your car to the ground, look no further. We offer a variety of systems to update these cars to modern handling track machines! Weather your adding a few hundred HP or just looking for a great ride quality on your way to church…. Ridetech has you covered.
Strut Rods – 2 Lower Bars
- Eliminates deflection compared factory rubber; maintaining consistent alignment for precise handling
- Eliminates added stiction associated with rubber and poly
- Incorporates Delrin bushings and R-Joint technology
- Retains factory camber adjustments via cam bolt
- Satin Black powder coated finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 11362699 Front Upper/Lower StrongArms, 1973-1987 C10
RideTech 11371499 Front Lower StrongArms, 88-98 C1500
RideTech 11441499 Front Lower StrongArms, 88-00 C3500
RideTech 12102899 Front Lower StrongArms, 67-70 Mustang
RideTech 13013699 Front Upper StrongArms, Mopar B/E Body
RideTech 11012899 Front Lower StrongArms, 55-57 Chevy Car
RideTech 11046699 Rear Upper Strongarm, 58 Impala
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.