RideTech 11519122 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, C5/C6 Corvette
97-13 Chevy Corvette, Steel, Black powdercoated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Let's face it... the most overlooked suspension component is also one of the most important. The magic you could be missing in your suspension may be nothing more than simply adding or upgrading your sway bar(s)!
The New MUSCLEbar sway bars were developed specifically for lowered vehicles and will greatly enhance the cornering performance of your car or truck. (Not to mention they'll also make some vehicles safer at the speeds we travel on today's interstate highways.)
Increased bar diameters, polyurethane bushings, and appropriate attachment links all add up to a sway bar package that is designed to work correctly with your lowered car or truck and your aggressive driving style.
This kit also includes Posi-Link end links.
- Rear MuscleBar Sway Bay C5/C6 Corvette
- Improves range of motion & eliminates binding
- Strong design prevents deformation and failure
- Positive transfer of motion through swaybar
- OEM high performance quality
- 1.375” OD x .25” wall
- 655 lb./in. rate, measured on Calibrated universal tensile/compression testing machine.
- Includes adjustable end links.
- Reuses factory mounting straps and hardware.
More Like This
RideTech 11519120 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, C5/C6 Corvette
RideTech 11589102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 97-04 Corvette
RideTech 11599102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 05-13 Corvette
RideTech 11510102 Corvette Touring Package, 2005-2013 C5/C6
RideTech 11589100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 97-04 Corvette
RideTech 11599100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 05-13 Corvette
Eibach 38124.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar, Corvette
Eibach 38124.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Corvette
Eibach 38126.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar, Corvette
Eibach 38126.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Chevy Corvette
Q & A
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.