RideTech 11510102 Corvette Touring Package, 2006-2013 C5/C6
06-13 Chevy Corvette, Delrin Bushing Material, Hardware Included, Front Shock Struts Included
The RideTech Corvette Touring package is for the Corvette enthusiast who wants to optomize his corvette with minimum of effort and expense, There are no modifications necessary to your car. This system maintains oem ride height.
- (1) C5/C6 Corvette Front MuscleBar Sway Bar
- (1) C5/C6 Corvette Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar
- (1) Delrin Control Arm Bushing Kit
- (1) HQ Smooth Body Shock Kit
Shock Tuning Quick Guide (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.