RideTech 11502411 TQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 2010-2015 Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut ... the new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
More Like This
RideTech 11505411 TQ Series Rear Shockwave Kit, 2010-2015 Camaro
RideTech 11163011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 67-69 GM F Body
RideTech 11173011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 70-81 GM F Body
RideTech 11225411 TQ Series Rear Shockwaves, 64-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11233011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 64-67 GM A Body
RideTech 11243011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 68-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11323011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 78-88 GM G Body
RideTech 11383011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 99-06 Silverado
RideTech 11393011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 82-03 S10
RideTech 11013011 TQ Series Front Shockwaves, 55-57 Chevy Car
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!